Why are we regarded as the best nursing home Dorset offers?
Throughout our many years of notable and highly praised service, we have amassed an illustrious reputation as one of the most commendable nursing homes Dorset has to offer. If our excellent CQC 2017 report is anything to go by, we’re confident that you’ll be impressed by the superior levels of care which we have become known for throughout Dorset.
Rest assured that we will do everything in our power to make this transitional period as stress-free as possible. Our dedicated staff of trained medical professionals will go above and beyond to ensure that your loved one feels safe, secure and comfortable in their new environment. They’ll be on hand to assist in any way they can to help them quickly settle into our home. Our goal is to make the service user as happy and comfortable as possible, for as long as possible, given their abilities.
There are a number of reasons why we’re regarded as one of the most outstanding nursing homes Dorset has to offer. We thought it would offer some reassurance as well as being constructive to your decision-making process to see for yourself a few of the many reasons why we’re second-to-none. They include but are by no means limited to:
- Open visiting
- The service user can go out with relatives or friends
- Verbal and physical involvement welcomed with the planning and implementation of the preparation of care
- Access to telephone services
- A plethora of daily activities available to all service users
- Our expert staff are available for a consultation around the clock, 24 hours a day
- Up to date medical information
- Participation in social events run for the service user
- All of our accommodation adheres to the National Care Standards Commission
- Meals available on request while visiting the service user
- Advocacy information is available
- Meeting’s arranged with the Manager on demand
- Complaints procedure open as is a suggestion box and relatives questionnaire
For a complete overview of what to expect from Delph House Care Home, it’s advisable to have a look through all the useful information on our website. You’ll find additional information about visiting and meal times, fees, valuables and contracts. If you still have any unanswered questions about any of our procedures, please do not be hesitant about reaching out to us. We’d be delighted to talk you through any of our services and do our best to put your mind at ease.